- Lewis Bake Shop Steak Bun
- 5 Frozen Meatballs
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1 Slice Provolone Cheese
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate both halves of the Steak Bun and lay on a baking sheet.
- Butter both sides of the top half of the Steak Run, and lightly season with garlic powder on the bottom side.
- Heat the frozen meatballs in the microwave for about 1 minute to slightly thaw, then place in a line on the bottom half of the Steak Roll.
- Cover meatballs with pasta sauce.
- Cut cheese slice in half and lay over sauce-covered meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Cover the sandwich with the top half of the Steak Bun and enjoy! Makes one serving.