Combine two classics – Avocado Toast and Egg Salad – with this quick and flavorful recipe. Fresh avocado topped and creamy egg salad piled high on Lewis Bake Shop toast is the lunch you will be eating all summer long! And what’s even better is that you can get creative with your ingredients so you can switch up the flavor. Try adding tangy tomatoes and crisp onions, or trying a new Lewis Bake Shop variety, to get a new tasty combination!
- 2 slices Lewis Bake Shop Bread
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 tbsp light mayo or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped celery (for crunch)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, smash the avocado with a fork to the texture you like (chunky or smooth). Then mix in the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Spread ½ of the avocado mixture onto each slice of toasted bread.
- In the small bowl, use a fork to mix together the eggs, mayo/Greek yogurt, celery, and a dash of salt & pepper.
- Spread egg mixture over the avocado mixture on the toast & enjoy!